Vivo V7, as the device has been named by the Chinese smartphone manufacturer, boasts of an edge-to-edge Full-Screen display along with an 18:9 aspect ratio.
Vivo V7 price
The Vivo V7 price in India is Rs. 18,990, and it will go up for pre-booking on Flipkart from Monday itself, with the first sale on Friday, November 24. At retail stores, it will be become available to buy from Saturday, November 25.
Vivo V7 Offer
Flipkart has detailed Vivo V7 pre-booking offers, which include no-cost EMIs, one-time free screen replacement, exchange offers (up to Rs. 18,000 off and additional Rs. 2,000 exchange discount), free couple movie voucher from Bookmyshow, extra 5 percent discount on Axis Bank Buzz credit cards & priority delivery.
Vivo V7 Features
- Vivo V7 comes with a 5.7-inch HD+ (720×1440 pixels) FullView IPS display with an 18:9 aspect ratio.
- The smartphone is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor clubbed with Adreno 506GPU.
- V7 comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage which is further expandable by up to 256GB via a dedicated micro-SD card slot.
- V7 is backed by a 3000mAh battery.
- The smartphone runs Android 7.1.2-based Funtouch OS 3.2.
- The selfie focused smartphone is backed by a 24-megapixel camera on the front & 16-megapixel camera on the rear side.