Starting from 16th June 2017, you will be paying different prices for petrol and diesel, rates were cut today as part of a new system of daily price changes. Under the new revision system, even the smallest change in international oil prices can be passed down to consumers.
Here are the 3 easy steps to check the Petrol & Diesel Prices: Here’s how
1. Checking Petrol & Diesel Prices through Mobile App.
- Indian Oil’s mobile app, called “Fuel@IOC – IndianOil“, allows customers to check current prices. This mobile application by Indian Oil is available on both Google Play and Apple Store.
- Customers can download Indian Oils app Fuel@IOC to keep a track of the updated daily petrol prices in all cities
2. Check rates via SMS
- The updated fuel prices will also be available on SMS. ” The Dealer Code of each petrol pump would be prominently displayed in the petrol pump premises” IOC has said.
- The prescribed fprmat by Indian Oil for fetching the fuels via SMSes – SP< SPACE >DEALER CODE to 92249-92249
3. Visit the Webpage
- Customers can aso check the daily revision in fuel prices using RO Locator. The link is available through IOC’s official website.